- ATTORNEY GENERAL PROSECUTES EX SENATOR IN CORRUPTION TRIAL
As New Mexican as X-mas enchiladas.
- KIDS GO TRICK-OR-TREATING ON ALL KINDS OF NON-HALLOWEEN NIGHTS
We don’t care if the actual holiday is on a weekday—any other trick-or-treating is pretty much just unsanctioned candy-begging!
- FIRST INDICTMENTS ROLL DOWN IN RUSSIA ELECTION CASE
The big fish remains in power, though … tick-tock.
- PNM WANTS TO EXPAND BEYOND COAL
Brace yourselves for annually rising wind charges…
- SPEAKING OF UTILITIES, WATER DISCONNECTED AT MAYOR’S HOUSE DUE TO UNPAID BILL
In his defense, he did try to pin it on his ex-boyfriend (who, by the way, paid the bill in full himself).
- APPARENTLY THERE’S A 10 COMMANDMENTS MONUMENT IN A LOCAL PUBLIC PARK
“There is?!” asks literally everyone.
- NEW MEXICO PED WANTS TO STOP TEACHING ACTUAL HISTORY
The Entrada already ignores the facts—why not expand that to the classroom?