- STATE RESPONDS TO PUSHBACK ON SCIENCE STANDARDS
Yet still unwilling to just take advice from national experts.
- JOHN WATERS WON OUR HEARTS DURING APPEARANCE AT THE SANTA FE INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL
Aw, who are we kidding—he had ‘em all along
- ROLLER RINK RACISM KERFUFFLE PROBABLY DISGRUNTLED EX-EMPLOYEE
Also baffling is their steadfast dedication to ’90s alien accoutrements.
- SPEAKING OF EX-EMPLOYEES, FORMER ALBERTSON’S WORKER ROBS STORE FROM WHICH HE WAS FIRED
And he would’ve gotten away with it, too, if it weren’t for those meddling kids who knew his name and face and address and social security number and…
- CLEAR CHANNEL ALLOWS MEDPOT BILLBOARD
If it’s near a fast food one, well, that’s just smart marketing.
- “ASK A MEXICAN” COLUMN COMES TO AN END AS GUSTAVO ARELLANO QUITS OC WEEKLY RATHER THAN TRIM STAFF
It’s called journalistic integrity, folks.
- RIP AL HURRICANE, GEORGE ADELO, MICAH CHAPPELL
Truly a tough time for New Mexico music.